About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oh Happy Day~

Oh happy day~ A wondrous and beautiful day. The skies are blue, the clouds are cloudy, and the rainbow is shiny. The birds are twittering and the flowers bloom~


Falalalalalalala~

Just another day to blog but i am blogging differently this time.

You must be wondering " Huh, what do you mean?" . Well after days of waiting, IT has finally arrived.


YAY ME!!!!!!!!! *imitating london tipton*


I am blogging on my new laptop, the Toshiba Satellite M200 E433 which is imported from Singapore. For me, i won't call it my baby or wife or toy or pet or "my love" BUT rather my Intelligence Aid . Haha. Shucks, i would just call it a laptop. I don't get how people can be so emotionally in "love" with laptops.

Anyway, here are the general specifications:

What it should look like:



















Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz(800)-2M Processor

  • Genuine Windows Vista Business Edition
  • 1.5GB DDR2 RAM[i upgraded mine to 1GB]
  • 14.1 inch WXGA (200NIT) Clear SuperView TFT display
  • 160GB (SATA) with shock absorbers
  • 358MB Intel X3100 Graphics
  • DVD SuperMulti Double Layer Drive (DVDRW/RAM)
  • Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection 802.11a/b/g
  • 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN, IEEE, TV Out
  • Bluetooth and Fingerprint Technology
  • USB 2.0 and Card Reader
  • Built in Camera
  • 1 Year Warranty


The Box that arrive from my dad's car
















The M200-E433






















Me name, ME NAME!















Free Notebook Cooling Pad















My Notebook briefcase















The laptop being unwrapped















Upclose















The box of accesories and what-nots
















Power supply















Power supply plug-in
















Internet/modem wire connector thingy















Labels, labels and labels















RAM specifications
















Label















Fingerprint Sensor















Satellite when it is "on"















The special speakers. Very Clear. I like.















The Row of entertainment buttons
















Laptop keypads















1.3 megapixel camera

















Beautiful Screen!
















Manuals
















The Toshiba trademark blue onyx finish. Its very shiny , hence the reflections. If you see in real live, its much nicer and you can see the shiny shiny blue glitter.

















Cooling Pad opened.
















Laptop Carrying case
















The notebook case lifetime warranty.

















The labelflash technology which i find it UBER COOL!















Now if you would excuse me , i would like to continue my date with my baby , i mean by Intelligent Friend.

No comments:

Followers