About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Interesting Names~

I was just thinking about names when i remember people always mistaking my spelling of my name. They always thought it is the same spelling as the mountain Andes because it almost sound alike the name Anders[which is the correct one]. Its also a famous chocolate brand for those cocoa fanatics. Anyway, i was bored so i googled my name backwards, Sredna. What i found out was that Sredna is also a name of a mountain, more specifically Sredna Gora.

The Sredna Gora

















In other words, my name be it Anders or backwards as Sredna, it is always gonna sound like a name of a mountain. Hmmmmmmm that explains my body size. Haha.

No comments:

Followers