About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Still here.......

Hi everyone i am still here and alive in miri. So far the food here are damn expensive. Can't blog much right now as i am super tired everyday. I am now the group leader for my group called 58 shoes. SO tired. I have to write tonless scripts, group cheer, round the people up and etc.... But i am happy that they stick together. Imagine this, from 29 people in our groups shrink to 9 people. That's really terrible.

Anyway, as i am really tired these few days i think i can only blog properly this Sunday. Will ad more photos too.

BTW, the photocopy is10 cents a page and printing in the ICT lab is 50 cent a piece. What a rip off. So gonna buy a new printer. Shall never use Curtin's one except the photocopier machine.

No comments:

Followers