About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Miri

Hi everybody i am in Miri. Currently staying in Pacific Orient Hotel before i officially move into my real hostel room. My hostel is practically a house surrounde by nature's beauty. And by nature's beauty i mean tall lalang grass, the humming noise mosquitoes, large croaking frogs, marching ants, fluttery fireflies, and huge black beetles the size of three fingers[shivers, i hate beetles or bugs].

Bought two trolley of electrical and perishable goods to my hostel. Prices of the stuff here as usual are more expensive by tens of ringgits. Food here are more expensive as well. So tired yesterday hunting for goods and my legs of giving out on me. Quite disappointed with the hostel though. No mosquito netting, no stove yet [they are changing], no drawer lock. And the fridge is so SMALL. How can you place SIX PEOPLE'S food in a fridge the height of a primary 3 student. Cacat ler. The only sign of civilisation at my place [far from town] is Dua Puluh Sen store. i can hear people fainting right now. Haha

Anyway, just have to be patient for 4 weeks and i will definitely come back to Kuching.Sabar anders sabar~

Utilizing the internet [deconnexion] as much as possible before i head to the doom-internet house. I heard only the first 4 house in our whole compound can use the deconnexion. When they use the wi-fi, the rest of us cannot. Because the wi-fi isn't strong enough. Looking into streamyx when all the tenants officially move in.

By the way, my housemate is Jonathan Lee . Daniel, i am sure you remember him. Haha.

No comments:

Followers