About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Last Day in Kuching

Yeah the title says it all. For now going to spend more time packing and fellowshipping with my family. This maybe the last post as i am not very sure about how good Curtin's wifi is and whether they allowed us to visit blogs. Sigh. [emo mode]

Now to have a good round of some Kuching's Delicacies

Can't believe time flies by so fast.
The hours and minutes i have left in Kuching= valuable

So tata again for now. I shall miss my piano. Sob~ . Samuel you're so lucky you can pindah your piano. Haha.

I shall also miss my family and Kuching Food. Its strange how you can be so hype up going overseas and then suddenly feel reluctant. I guess the saying's right that you won't miss it till you lose it. Sigh~

*cues mr.lonely music by akon*

No comments:

Followers