About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Where Spring and Winter meets~

Are you confused with the title?















Haha don't be. I am just promoting about the event tomorrow at the Spring. A group of us will be performing christmas songs and dances. Come and watch me dance and rock the house mall!

Venue: The Spring
Time: 7.30pm - 9++

Do come and support me!!!

If the dances are boring at least you can go shopping right??? hahaha~


















Lately i cannot really update my blog as i am busy with piano lessons and theory. Practically i feel like i am in music school. Everyday it is just me and my piano. I feel kinda overwhelm as i practiced my Grade 5 pieces extremely well and i just got "promoted" to Grade 6 in just ONE WEEK.People say i am literally crazy! Now i have to do all the harmonic and melodic minor scales which are a bum. Sigh~ Oh well, to improve myself!!!


By the way, someone gae my dad an erhu. So now i am playing it too! Way cool!!

No comments:

Followers