About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Monday, December 29, 2008

I Remembered...

It's the time again where most of the 15 years old are anticipating their PMR results.

Anyway when the exam results were released i remembered i was swimming. Not in swimming competition , silly! But in the very pools of Santubong Resort. Haha. I was with other seniors at our Embacy Youth Leadership camp. It is a time whereby we leaders can too receive from God as most of us are drained out during the camp.

I remember that those who gets straight A's were too be thrown overboard by using Mark's Surf Board. Thank God i got Straight A's . However i didn't get thrown overboard. The reason why?

I was overweight and Mark poor board was only Styrofoam.

I wish all the best to youths and friends i know that are getting their results today. May God comfort you in whatever results you have. Remember, He is too good to be unkind , He is too wise to be mistaken. When you don't see his plan, When you can't trace his hand, TRUST his Heart!!

Like me i didn't get the results i wanted for SPM but God still broke a miracle for me. Trust Him Always~

No comments:

Followers