About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Praise God!

I can't believe i am blogging this at 5.37 am. That's the thing i don't like staying at hotels. Hope i can muster enough energy for the upcoming youth camp.

That isn't what this post is about thought. Recently, i've been trying to log into Curtin website to access my results. However, because my password is too long i had to reset it which only enabled me to access it yesterday. I'm so excited as i scored 80++ and above for all foundation subjects which means i am a High Distinction Student! Hopefully i managed to enter the Dean's List.

Foundation Engineering
COURSE CODE 155E
Unit Final Mark Grade
FP-040 Engineering Mathematics I 86 8
FP-052 v1 Research and Writing Skills 061 82 8
FP-050 Physics I 98 9
FP-045 Programming in C++ (I) 98 9
MPW 2133 Malaysian Studies 82 8
FP-033 Chemistry I 84 8
Course Status: Good Standing

I would like first of all to Thank God or rather Jesus for helping me throughout my starting of life in Curtin. Honestly, i find it very hard to study before exams as it is such a breakwaway from the Malaysian study system. Being one of the lowest for internal marks among peers, i have to work twice as harder to achieve 80++. Thank God i made it! The days before the exam of constant studying paid off. I also want to thank our gracious Father Jesus for giving me the calmness and peace during the exams so that i can do my best. Those who knows me well, i can do many mistakes under a panicky mode.

That's all. Now to try going back to sleep!

No comments:

Followers