About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas~

Today is once again to remember our Saviour's Birth , Jesus Christ. Once again our church had a special meeting at Thien Court , Crown Square. For the pass three days, me, Wilson, and Samuel have been working together the youths to form a choir. We ( actually I) didn't choose a christmas carols but instead we chose a hymn medley. To cater for older folks i guess. When it is our turn to perform it started a bit rocky and ended rockier, however, overall it was ok. At least we tenors didn't overpower.

I was planning to write a longer post but i am too tired. I fell sick today and kept on feeling like fainting. To Kat, i think this is what it is meant by a blue christmas.

Anyways, Merry Christmas once again!

No comments:

Followers