About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Plushy Mushy















I am having very mixed up feelings right now. Yes it is the case of the plushy mushy attack. Just like Pastor Daniel's "chao chim tao" and his wife's "fei fei tut tut" my hard-earned teddy bear appreciation gift is gone. During my form 4 till form 5 as a prefect i had gone through so much problems even till the extent of sweeping other's vomit and all kinds of gruesome stuff. Nominated as the prefect of the month i received this teddy bear in blue scarf with a cute letter "b" on its chest. I always place it in my bedroom and it reminds me of my memories as a prefect.

NOW IT IS GONE!

As i am away most of the time in Curtin , Miri , i hardly remember exactly how the bear looks like. Recently, my family and I attended a christmas dinner. There was a gift exchange. My Sister took my bear as a gift exchange! Inititally i was saying it really looks like my bear in bedroom and was making sure that she didn't took my bear. She said " No no no no no it is an aunty that gave it to me and etc" . Now the bear is with some old aunty as i remembered vividly. I wished that i could reverse time and just took the bear back. Now it is all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries softly*

No comments:

Followers