About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Slightly Insomniac

Lately, i'm beginning to have my bed time slowly decreasing. I do not have a clue why i am getting still active at night. Can only sleep after 1++ . Anyways, i am a declaring a hiatus from the 10th-20th December because i would be away to Penang, KL and back for a youth camp. Anyone still interested in the camp? It is not too late

As aforementioned, the day i leave for Penang is also D'Day for my semester 1 results!!!! Arghh!! I hope i get good marks as i feel rather confident. For those who would like something from Penang and KL can contact me.

























Yes i would be using Air Asia. Everyone can fly.....Without excess luggage XD !!

No comments:

Followers