About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Landed Safely at KLIA

Yay finally arrived at LCCT-KLIA. I don't like the LCCT. You can tell that they didn't really planned out the building construction and quality that well. Anyway i am now stuck here after having my costly meal with my family at McDonalds. You know why? Our plan was delayed for an extra 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Lesser time means more stress+hurry for us to reach the hotel and church in time for the Prophetic Conference.

Haha anyways i am so nervous of my foundation first sem results. I hope i can get HD for most of the subjects of even a D . It's hard changing the mind set that A is bad (it means Absent) and D is actually very good (distinction). Oh well. The results i heard will only be released by 5 pm.

Let's hope that i have a wi-fi connection to actually check it.
*Crosses Fingers*

Tata till i can get an internet connection.

No comments:

Followers