About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Short Rant

Yesterday, i wasted RM 8.00 on four pieces of paper which i could print on my own. This is my short rant:

I went to the new computer class at the resource center to do some of work . Beforehand, i reloaded my account so that i can use the printer (RM 10). After an hour or so i decided to print some documents. Firstly i printed the maths tutorial questions and i waited patiently for about a minute or so. I realized that the paper isn't coming out of the printer so i went to my computer and checked again. I FOUND OUT THAT THE PRINTING OPTIONS WERE AUTOMATICALLY SET TO THE COLOUR PRINTER!!! GAH!!!!

For those who dont' know:
Non-Colour printer= Rm 0.10 per sheet
Colour Printer = RM2 per sheet

So i WASTED RM 8 for four pieces of paper which were BLACK in colour!!! I went to complain to the services whether i could get a refund. It's not fair for us users. How would we know it was sent to the colour printer? They should at least notified.

Their reason: " Oh, it's a new computer place. ADD THE PRINTER URSELF" ish!! so unprofessional.

Even if the paper did come out of the colour printer, is the black ink different than other black ink from other printers? Excuse me if i am wrong. They should have at least reloaded back my money lah! AND IT'S THEIR FAULT FOR NOT NOTIFYING US EARLIER!

BTW, to add on fire my computer cannot search for printer or change to another printer.

Sigh....i want my money back.

No comments:

Followers