About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Ants Investation

Woke today at around seven
I felt like i was in heaven
The day was bright and sunny
To campus i almost hope like a bunny

Packed my stuff before heading to school
Grabbed my jacket which felt like wool
Today we were to practice a sketch
I hope high marks that it will fetch

After a long day practising in Curtin
I feel like greeting my bed by layin'
Laid my bag down and did some unpackin'
Till saw some specks a movin'

This specks had six legs each
Made me scream with a loud --SHEESH!
This specks were black in colour
Which only spelled the word TROUBLE

I trace and trace this black line
All the way while i whined
I saw some clumps along the bin
With some food and rotten things

It wasn't there this morning i thought
Wait a minute! It wasn't the food i bought
Old tin cans, plastic wrappers and a dragonfruit
Boy, these ants are like a brute

To my dismay i see more specks
This is because i track the ants tracks
To the kettle they went marching around
Maybe they're making a rain dance-silently in sound

Up and down they went up the metal
No sweetened thing was there unlike a flower petal
Marching around to their water's death
Contaminating the water which can moist my dry breath

A cry of anger was in my heart
To boil another pot of water i cannot depart
I need water now to quench this thirst
Tears of anger feels like beginning to burst

I tried to boil my brand new pot of water
But the ants became to come like it's a new piece of wafer
Marching around it went with speed
Just to suicide again in without a moment's heed

A swear word i almost utter
I feel like getting a putter
To smash the ants to smitheerens
But i knew i can't do that as that was mean

Instead i use water to do the deed
Since it's water they wanted they did
I use it to drown them one by one
Alas my job was done!

A new pot of water i could boil
Finally the water i could "toil"
To quench this thirsty throat of mine
Everything was oh so fine

The water gave me new energy to open the door
To go outside and track some more ants, more and MORE
I ran to every spot like an amok with my shieldtox can
Spraying them and killing with my swat of hand

I manage to find the nest of ants investation
I spray every crook and cranny on that station
Making sure that they spell the fume of death
This is payback time! - i uttered under my breath

Hundreds of ants begin to fall
Running away or trying to crawl
An evil laugh begin to emanate
This is a lovely thing to participate

That's my story of ants invetation,
I hope you join my in this petition,
To kill every living ant which is a pest,
So that finally we can at peace; finally rest!

No comments:

Followers