About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


It's a special day today,
Where Mom's celebrate in a grandeur way,
I want to thank my mom specially,
For all the love and help she did willingly

Words of advice and words of counsel,
No other mom knows more than any author can pencil,
It is her encouragement she made me who i am,
So i can be the person i should be without any shame,

Thank you Mom for the love you shown,
Food to eat and clothes to don,
Thank you for always cleaning up,
Though we should do the chores without a doubt[sorry!]

Thank you for always lending an ear,
Sharing my doubts, hurt and inner fear,
Thank you for transporting me here and there,
Whenever you can and wherever the way.

Thank you for keeping the house primp and proper,
Thank you for lending a shoulder,
Thank you for words to spur me on,
To do well in exams so i won't mourn.

Thank you for being my role model,
A perfect mom for me no one can model
Thank you for bearing with me,
Sometimes my attitude stings like a bee.

Not enough words can continue this thankfulness,
But only a prayer of gratefulness,
Mom, you're the best of the bestest,
I love you, Mummy, you're the greatest!

I hope you'll always be in wealthiest health,
I pray you'll be invisible with stately stealth,
I pray you'll be blessed in everything you do,
Because you always think of others and not who.

Thank you mummy ! I am proud of you. You're the best teacher/Mummy i ever can have!

Sincerely,
written by mua~

No comments:

Followers