About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A new song

Beauty from your Eyes

When everyone around you starts to stare
When one another starts to compare
The awkward silence of difference
Goes a long way in someone's confidence

They say beauty is in the eye's of the beholder
But what if the beholder is framed by another?
They say true beauty is skin deep
But why can't we see that; just a little peep?

Show me one's true beauty , oh Lord
Like a diamond in a rubble
Like a speck of gold in a puddle
Give me your compassion , oh Lord
To have your heart for others
Even if it goes against my purpose
Show me beauty,
Beauty from your eyes

Help me to give a smile for a mile
When a person is down for awhile
Help me to encourage others
Even if he is not my brother
Help me to love for who they are
When a person is feeling subpar
Show me beauty,
Beauty from your eyes

Beauty, Beauty from your eyes

No comments:

Followers