About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I had the weirdest dream 15 minutes ago. But i felt like something was speaking to me because i felt so much emotions and i felt like i was in the picture

" It was me coming out of this building familiar to me but i cannot remember what. The whole area was flooded. There was a car which i entered and drove off. Someone shouted my name and start chasing behind me in the midst of the rain. I though i stole a car or something but i knew that that way my car and my carkeys. I drove of nonetheless and parked somewhere else near the building. I got out and that's where i woke up"

It's very odd, feels like a nightmare but it's not. It's different. I asked God about it. I felt in my heart that the flood and rain speaks about God's blessings that are yet to come and overwhelm me. One of the physical way is the car (awesome car btw which i do not know of) . The person running from behind me means that i will set a pathway (by using the car) for others.

So, i'm to be a blessor of God's Kingdom? Hmmmm. I'm excited. :P

No comments:

Followers