About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hi all ,

I've decided to change this blog into my personal bible journal and just to write down verses and ocassionally expound on the things i've learned. I was really impacted by Ps. Ben and i figured i need to do this again and grow. :)

An issue that have been bothering or though-provoking to me is on the issue of Grace as mentioned several times by Ps. Ben. No, i'm not going to debate or write a full series about it but rather go back to the foundational truths that are found in Hebrews.

S:Hebrews Chapter 1

O: It's in this chapter that we can see the evidence of God, Jesus' position, the angels and the people of the Earth. Everything created is controlled , made , maintained and etc by God himself yet he chose Jesus to come and save us. Jesus who is worship by angels came down and died for our sins.

I shed a tear reading this passage. How many of us are willing to die for another? He has all power, all wonders , all knowledge and etc yet chose me and you. A true way to start of Hebrews with that wonderful picture of Grace. It's basic but always a great reminder to all

A: To me the best application is to always acknowledge the work of the wonderful cross and ressurection power in our lives. Often we take it for granted but we must not. I'm just in awe...I can just imagine the powerful worship of the angels up in heaven. Hallelujah!

P: Lord i pray that your reminder of your grace will always be ingrained in me. Amen

No comments:

Followers