About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Monday, June 01, 2009

Productive Holiday

Today marks the final day of our holiday and tomorrow is back to the dusty old campus. I think i have put the past 4 days of my holidays to very good use doing things i have to do, catching up and just enjoying myself

1. Replace sleep debt:

Due to my unusual habit of always waking up at 6.30 am no matter what time i slept and class starts(let's say 12 pm), my amount of sleep i was getting isn't enough. Results were being very groggy in class especially at the late afternoons. Hence, i slept every time i felt tired during the weekends. Now i can say i feel much more energetic. Thank God for holidays!

2. Finished Programing Project:

THANK GOD IT'S DONE! Especially the calculator function!! i had to cracked my head so badly on how to do a calculator that follows the BODMAS(google it) rule. By the grace and wisdom from God, it's finally finally done!

And where do i get the inspiration from? My sleep! I have a very weird way of figuring things out. Usually, i'll just sleep with the matter in my mind. My mind would be still thinking while i am in my sleep and suddenly i'll just wake up with the solution in my mind. It's freaky i tell you!

One time during Form 3, my mind went through all the equations and suddenly i formed a mathematical formulae which teacher was going to teach 2 chapters later. FREAKY right?

Now, who says sleeping is bad? Wahahaa XD. This really proves in the bible that resting in God and HE will do the rest. hahah

3. Malam Gala Pesona

Most likely the highlight of the Petronas Scholars Gathering. But i went there for more for the food. Food was great! We had plain white fluffy thai rice, authentic singaporean fried mee hoon, beggar's chicken, roasted chicken, braised fish lip soup, sweet and sour fish, minced meat with tofu, mixed vegetables and BLACK PEPPER LAMB! I kept on going for the lamb as it was delicious. We had fun cheering here and there for the performances and took many candid shots like crazy people~ haha.

photos:


My Half-body shot:




























Foundation peeps!
























Me & Seraphina





























Sorry for not enough pics as i dont' have a camera here. Sad aye?

I think that pretty much wraps up my hols. Unless something fun crops up today, i won't blog for now.

Tata~




No comments:

Followers