About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

All good things must come to an end

and no, i am not talking about the exams which just ended.

I'm just so going to miss my time i have with my wildest coursemates and wonderful friends. All the memories, laughter, jokes, sad moments often shared for a whole year. As we go our separate ways to our respective courses, i wished still somehow, on the brightest star, that we still get to have this fun for a longer time.

Thank you all 2E3!

A prayer for my friends:

Lord Jesus, as the exams has ended i pray that you'll bless each one with good results so that none of us will have to be left behind. I pray that you'll guide each one in their course and they will excel tremendously. Lord, i leave their future into your hands. Mould them to be the perfect man or woman in your eyes. I pray that you'll keep us as close friends. Lord, i bless them in your name. Amen!

On a brighter note i'll be leaving for KK this Sunday for a trip with my friends. Bye all~

No comments:

Followers