About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Exam mode

Right now there's about one more week left for me to finish revisions. Truthfullly, it's hard to concentrate past 2 weeks because of many assignments and tutorials. Still trying to manage to cover the many chapters required for this semester's revision. So many new chapters, new equations, new theories, and new techniques. Yet, my brain is not at the optimum rate for studying. I'm still trying to concentrate on the harder chapters but it's too slow.

Prov 13:4. Lazy people want much but get little, but those who work hard will prosper.

But i will still work hard! Phillipians 4:13 is my motto this semester. I'm still aiming for the HD in all subjects despite my internal marks(unseen circumstances).

Do pray for me~

No comments:

Followers