About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Authority In Christ

I forgot to blog about this. Hehe.

Last Friday, i was woken up with dense smoke, very bad haze due to frequent open burning my the villagers. I think the visibility was so bad till it was slightly over 1km. Previous day API's index was almost 100.

I Hate breathing through my jacket. While i was waiting for the shuttle bus for my morning class, i suddenly remembered a teaching by Pastor William Lau about our authority in Christ. In the name of Jesus, we can command sickness to go and invite healing, do miracles and etc..So i practiced that moment of time.

So, silently i pointed to the sky (coz they were many ppl around) and i muttered under my breath a command under the name of Jesus:

" In the name of Jesus i command the clouds to collect around Desa Senadin . I command you , clouds, to condense and rain over this place. Amen"

With absolutely no idea what was going to happen next i just went ahead waiting for the bus and went on to campus. I walked to the new lecture hall and suddenly,

"crash, boom, bang, splash!"

It rained. I smiled silently to myself. In my heart i was leaping in Joy. Isn't it promising that we as christians even have command over weather, eath and etc(of course for good things lah) .. It rained really heavily during that period of time.

Then, I remembered that i didn't not bring my umbrella with me. I was like Oh no! how do i get to the main campus hall later? I don't want to get wet. However, lo and behold it stopped raining after my first class ended. God just simple knows best! What more, the skies were clear and the grass was glistening under the moist weather. I walked back with a skip in my heart. What a wonderful way to start my day.

Isn't it great to be a child of God?

No comments:

Followers