About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Stepping it up a little


Ever since i was little , i felt that i always meant for the stage. However, i was always the person kind at the "back" stage. Maybe in a band or so. Or maybe back-up singing. For my whole life i've always been that way , occasionally getting a glimpse of the spotlight .

I did the "craziest" thing in my whole life.

I signed up for the Curtin Idol singing competition.

People always encouraged me to sing more because they think i have a good voice. But i always shrug my shoulders and never let my voice actually shine to it's fullest potential. I refused to accept my voice; sadly. It's always singing in a group, harmonizing, and back-up singing. I love singing but that is always for God during church or in my lonely shower and room.

Well i figure that i give this a shot and actually boost my self-confidence. I hope this would be a platform for me to better myself and think positively, improve my singing skill, and slowly getting rid of the stage fright.

AND i'm talking about REAL stage fright.





















Singing in a choir for the two Prime Ministers are enough. But if i manage to get into the finals(hopefully) , it's a solo i have to do right in front of BOTH OF THEM! I think i am having the nerves.

Lord, grant me the peace!

No comments:

Followers