About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I lost

....But i gain.

It's hard to always think positive and Praise God for all he has done in the disappointments and hard times. BUT i will choose to do so and thank him!

You may have guessed it but some may not. I just lost the Curtin Idol preliminaries round. Though do not how i exactly sounded like but i think i really did well for a first-timer. I changed the melody, pulled the notes, screech a high note and give it a low good slapping bass singing. I may have done all the right things but one thing i lack. Popularity, beauty and also experience. Well, i will definitely change and make a comeback with better vocals and perhaps look(diet!).

I sung the song "Everything" my Michael Buble ......which....also happen to be sung by my senior too. OUCH! I do not like it when someone sings the same song as i do. Haih~ His notes were right though he mess up alot of lyrics (never follow karaoke lyrics; they are always mistakes) . BUT he managed to get into the final round. His vocals are better? Nah, i think i bring the life into the song more. It feels so dangdut-ish when he sang. One striking difference would be the looks; a major factor on any singing/popularity contest. I know i did well, my vocals were almost dead perfect and manage to get my friends singing the tune too.

I know i did my best using this God-given talent! Wohhoo!

No comments:

Followers