About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Singing with Honour

Today i just came back after an intensive session of choir practice. The Curtin/VCF choir would be singing the national anthem , Australian anthem, and some other songs during the Foundation Cert Ceremony, Degree Graduation ceremony, and Curtin's 10th anniversary open day. I just found out that we are bestowed upon such an honour to sing in front of soon-to-be Malaysia's 6th Prime Minister Dato' Seri Mohd Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak and Australia's Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd.

I think this is like the greatest achievement in my history of singing.

But the hardest part is singing like a Malaysian and also and Australian. I hope we would sing both songs the best we can. I hope it would touch the hearts of Australians too because we can't exactly comprehend the Australian National Anthem how the Australians perceive it.

Anyway, i am so excited!!!!

*trails of singing*
















Cute right? A sister drew it. haha

No comments:

Followers