About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

BuSy, BuSy, BuSiNeSs...........

Hi, i finally found time to blog again . Yeah i know i haven't been blogging for more than a year now and i owe u readers out there at least a post this week. Ever since i finished SPM, i thought i would be free enough to blog BUT NO! more things for me to do in the end.

Currently my projects are:
1. Design a pamphlet/flyers for an upcoming June event in my church
2 A promotional video
3. And church newsletter.
4. Slurpee Cup-Design competition?

About the slurpee thing, i'm not very sure whether i'll be entering it but i really do want the Ipod Shuffle.The only drawback is that u have to draw and colour on the form and scan it. But the thing is that want to use photoshop and those neon colours for my design which is impossible. Oh well i might have to think of another design then or maybe not- busy enough already. Hey Loung Huey, maybe this is a great way to promote your tigera? Winner's cup will be used for a limited edition 2008 slurpee cup leh+ ipod shuffle (which i doubt you'll be interested). Go check out pepsi malaysia to those peeps who wanna join.

This month i probably gonna continue my dance class and maybe driving. The list of work and things to do are adding up like a mountain. I'm not exaggerating. I'm also my sisters "tuition teacher" since she never go for tuition class.

Anyway, this blog layout it just temporary and i'll be editing the template soon when i have find time. I just need help with photoshop. Anyone please help me!!!!!!

The problem is : I cannot see my text when i use the type tool in photoshop. BUT the new layer formed has and confirms that the text is on the picture. WHY???? I can't see anything at all. Its invisible. Kapish!

Meanwhile, just enjoy my abstinence from blogging while i get back to my work......
sigh~

No comments:

Followers