About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ribbon on the Highway

A week has just flew by just like that. The post-SPM period is like a daze. Each blink of an eye a day will pass.

Anyway, i almost done with the pamphlet ; just adding finishing touches to it. And yeah i'm not joining the slurpee thingy anymore so i'm down with the last two assignments; the newsletter which i have to complete before February and the video which i have about two months to complete it. So what have i done this week? Basically nothing.... Just continuing with my line dance class and church meetings. But soon my boredom will be swept away. If posssible, my ballroom class will start this week. I'm going with my sister! YAY! But i fear that the instructor won't let me partner her because she's shorter than my shoulder. Most female partners exceed the male's shoulder height. Sigh~

3 week Chinese New Year will be coming, and my mom and I haven't even plan for the things to buy and bake ( Yes Kelvin and Loung Huey i got the cheese already , you can start drooling). Speaking of Chinese New Year , a few of us would be performing the Chinese Ribbon Dance in church . Yes you heard me right! C-H-I-N-E-S-E R-I-B-B-O-N D-A-N-C-E. I know that most girl dance it but i doesn't have to be feminine unless you start doing the graceful hand movement and sliding your legs. We're doing kung-fu style .Hehe. Anyway, spinning the ribbon is hard work. It's not easy to twirl the ribbon of about 12 feet for 5 minutes. My arms are sore and i actually develop muscles. YES, Muscles. Most people thing that it is easy but it is not at all. The angle and speed +jumping here and there it really hurts and drain your energy.

You must be asking why i am learning it?
Because is love to dance and want to learn all the dances i can know of.

This post is pretty lo-so . Yeah i'm bored. So now, back to photoshopping.
Tata......

No comments:

Followers