About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

EXCITED!!!!!!

I'm lazy to blog everyday so i'll just do a recap :) . For every blog post i decided to add in a "word power section" so that i can improve my English. I'll try to include the word in my post too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Power: Staid
Steady and serious ; settles ; sober ; as, a staid businessman. Latin stare
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap Of the Week:


Sunday
As usual, i went to church and afterwards in the afternoon i went for my line dancing. Nothing much to talk about here except the fact that my father miss his flight back home from Bintulu. He was held up in a meeting there and apparently Bintulu Airport is very strict with checking-in. Remember when you're in Bintulu, DO NOT check-in less than 45 minutes from boarding (lecehnya) . In Kuching International Airport, people check-in 15 minutes before boarding also got. Shows how Bintulu Airport is to narrow-minded.

Monday
This was the day Ivan Tan and I attended Terence's father funeral. Once again, condolence to you and your family and may the peace of the Holy Spirit be upon you. That day, it was also the first time i attended a full-fledged Buddhist funeral. It was an eye-opener. Anyway, its was a time to be solemn and staid. It was hard not to smile and laugh for so many hours when you're around wacky people. Thank God ! Anyway, i SURVIVED in Florence's car . She's the one the chauffeured us to the destination. Don't worry, no broken bones and no heart attack. She's not that fast. I have been in car whereby the driver is from KL and i "tumpang" that car for 3 years okay. At least 80 km/h to 100 km/h

Tuesday
Eat , sleep, eat , television, eat , computer, eat , work, eat, shopping , eat, cook , eat

Wednesday
My Father's great day! Happy Birthday again! That day was also the day i redesign the pamphlet. It looks so attractive and nice now. I'm loving photoshop! Went to siang-siang food court in Tabuan Jaya in the morning for celebration . The "aunties" from EBC who are operating their business there bought a gift and tiramisu(fake) cake for my dad and mee sua with eggs. Eating spree!

Thursday
My sister's great day ! Haha! Two days in a row. Happy Birthday Lavender! Celebrated a supper birthday at Jalan Song food court. Eat again! haha!

Friday
Gonna be my FIRST ballroom dancing lesson . So excited, nervous, scared, and happy at the same time. Couldn't sleep so i typed this post to pass the time. I'm praying that my sister and I can remain partners for the Latin for the meantime. I don't think i want another dance partner yet because i'm used to my sister and besides, a new partner means commitment to her and you must be there all the time(if not how can she dance alone?). I heard the teacher is strict and pushes talented students so that they can achieve perfection. That characteristic of that teacher is the one i'm afraid of. A guy cried because the teacher kept pushing him to achieve perfection (she wasn't pushing physically . what i mean is adding pressure+scolding). BUT she doesn't do that with little children like my sister. I'm just thinking, JUST thinking, if both of us are partners, maybe the teacher will cool off a little on me. Hehehehehehe....... Well , not to brag, its the price we talented people have to pay. Haha. Joking joking...... Really looking forward to learning ballroom dancing and perhaps shed a few pounds before CNY 2008.

Haha! What's in store for the future i wonder.........
More exciting days to come!

No comments:

Followers