About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Water,Balloons,Food,Friends=Fun+Mess

*photos are shrink to be made viewable*


Yesterday was the most fun party i ever went to. Actually the party was planned many week before. It was suppose to be Kathryn's Belated Birthday Party but in the end they also decided to fit Kimberley into the surprise too. It was indeed a surprise for Kimberley as she was one of the organisers doing it.Anyway here's the party line up in chronoligical order.

I car pooled with Crystal as i didn't know Florence's house address. Oh yah b4 that, i was making sherperd's pie(our family's trademark) for the party(pot bless style). Crystal made mashed potato. I think she was jealous or what. Haha coz i'm better than her in cooking.*snickers* So when ppl ask her what she brings she'll keep on promoting her mashed potato.

*mimicking*
Crystal: Oh i brought mashed potato. It got ham, eggs, mayonaise..... ham, eggs and mayonaise...ham,eggs, and mayonaise.....and oh yah! Mashed potato.

haha............

So we arrived at Florence house a about 6.00pm ++ Ahma was already there helping ther others. Kimberley and Karen were already helping decorating the place with balloons and paper. Ahma was wanting to BBQ her chicken pieces. So as a *cough cough* che che(sister) she asked me to help her cook lor. You must be wondering why they call me chec he(sister) . It is because i can cook, sew, and dance.sigh...Well the fire was too big so the chicken was practically almost burnt. That Ahma also so slowly berjalan ambil pinggan. Lenggang here and there. In the end the chicken also kena bakar. After that Ahma don't want to eat liao. Wasting my effort nia. Btw, the chicken was tasty leh , so juicy. Florence bought a paintbrush to spread the honey on the chicken. Ewwwwwwwwww......so low tech leh. I was practically spending my time cooking the chicken wings while Kimberley was fanning the charcoals ( a little too efficient) . Crystal spoilt amost a whole batch of honeyed hot dogs. Tsk tsk....

Thanks to Florence, i was introduced to so many ppl as Anders che che. Is it so hard to add another "ng" to the back. Oh cannot also hor, if not ppl think i'm dead. Anyway, Edmond took over Crystal place in BBQ-ing the hot dogs. Much much better job. Edmond keep on saying to me gay-ishly to pass the honey. He'll say Honey, pass me the honey. Give me the shivers only. Haha. I think we only start eating at 7pm++. A lot of the AJK prefects were there too. I especially love the drinks coz it is so nice. I love the chicken wings too.Haha.......

Me BBQ-ing

So i ate dinner in the sitting room watching "Snakes ON Plane". Crystal,Kathryn, and somebody(i forgotten) keep on screaming for no reason. So geram....cannot eat in peace. Florence was making everybody laugh with her contagious laughter.

Florence quickly went behind to surprise the two b'day girls , Kathryn and Kimberley. Here are some Pics:

The bakers Spelt her name wrongly......




The two b'day girls.....



Us eating...........

So after being fed to the brim of my stomache. I went out to continue BBQ-ing the chicken wings. Suddenly scream could be heard. It was Florence smearing the icing from the cake on Kathryn and the others. Good thing i didn't get it. After some time, the real war happened. Someone started throwing water balloons which Florence had prepared earlier on. My goodness almost everyone was wet except those at the BBQ set and in the sitting room. Ahma terkena and she got so mad. She used the Aircon water (which was collecter in the bucket) and threw it towards Kathryn and Kimberley i think. Boy, they used water hoses, pails and all kinds to wet each other.

I felt relieved coz i was at the BBQ set still BBQ-ing the chickens. then this Florence shouted:
ANDERS CHE CHE STILL HAVEN'T GOT WET
Walau eh! I was so scared. For a moment i knew none was going to attacked me. But suddenly got shadow behind me. I turned around it was Jackie:




He was holding a water balloon. I said No! I don't want to get wet. He said nvm lah since it is only once in a year. As a smart science student, i quickly took his balloon and threw it outside so i can run into the sitting room. But too bad, they had reinforcements. Kimberley and Kathryn u're so gonna pay(including Ahma). Arggggggggggh! i was wet. I went out for revenge. Using only one ONLY ONE balloon i sprayed everybody with water. I didn't tie my balloon up. I filled it and then i squeeze the ballloon to realase a spray of water. After minutes or war and fun, the ppl in the living room didn't get free. They were dragged out from the room and we spray them too.HAhaha.....

Group photo: My eyes were full of water.......



well i think i went back around ten thirty. Boy, what a fun party......

read Florence for more photos.

No comments:

Followers