About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

~ReJoIcE~(shampoo)

Advertisement....
Disclaimer:
The folowing advertisement was brought to you by Anders.sdn.Bhd.......All text and pictures if resembles a similar person is purely coincidencial......




















Presting the all new rejoice moisturizer




















Front view

















Back view

Always have frizzy and unmanageable hair?
Dry and split hair?
Look no more as we provide a solution for you.The all new Rejoice leave-on mosturizer. NOw we shall bring in our model, Miss Lavender Cheng(my sister)...for the demo......


















Lavender: My hair has been always messy and unmanageable. I don't like it......
Are you sure this moisturizer can work???


*ten minutes later*

















*Audience gasp in awe*
Lavender: Wow! my hair is so nice......silky, smooth and shiny. I am going to recommend this to my friends.....


HAr har Har..........
Just having fun.....but it does really work. I try it when my mother got the free gift when she bought the rejoice shampoo. I found it that it does work as it say it does.The picture aren't fake but real......(rejoice company should pay me for this) hehe........

U can place ur order at Anders.sdn.bhd by calling 111-1111-1111-111 or sms at 012-3456789

We hope you enjoyed our advertisement.......



*wacky laugh echoing.......echoing..........echoing........

i love doing this.......hehe

No comments:

Followers