About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Nostalgic~

Well i was browsing through my best friends post a.k.a daniel when i see all my primary school friends again.*sob* I wish i was there in those pictures. Kind of sobby aye

I miss:
-the times u called me a sissy
-we cracked crazy jokes
-we fought each other?
-the times we shared
-the weird laughter echoing through the halls
-i was crazy

well i blame my school which turns me to be serious person in studies. I'm no more the fun guy i used to be? i donno lar.......u ppl tell me.....

I really want to meet up with u ppl lar...........contact me pls .....like Albert, Yen ching, Phyllis, Khairi, Rachael etc....

haih~

nostalgic moments.........it's true that friends during childhood are treasure and gold........

No comments:

Followers