About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

~Darrel Stott Revival Meeting...Second Night~

Yeah the second night was really anointed as the presence of God was stronger. I'm sorry as my yesterday's post hadn't have any words in them. Most of it is duely to my fault. I try to cram Friday's and yesterday's happenings in to one post.

As me and my friends enter the church yesterday, suddenly Daniel exclaimed
"The Angels Are Still Here! ".
He was fooling around with the camera and apparently caught a few angels on his camera. For those who don't know, angels often appear as a round white light. In year 2004, people start having problems with their cameras and have "bubbles" all over their pictures they took as Bishop Darrel meetings. Coincidence, I think not. This is because all over the world, these things are happening too such as at Ruth Heflin and Lisa(I think) revival meetings.

Bishop Darrel moves and introduces these things to people. He's not a preacher but he teaches and brings the atmosphere of the Glory Realm. What is the Glory Realm you may ask. It is when people enter a very strong presence of God. In that presence, the angels dwell there and God gives things to people such as anointing oil(refer to yesterday pictures), gold dust, silver dust, and precious stones. When you take pictures during these times, angels will often appear in you pic.

Back to my story, I was too unfocused during the praise and worship part because my batteries rolled to the deepest corner which nobody can take. I was so scared because this is not the first time I lost one and I'm sure to be bombed by my father. Anyway, God moved in mysterious ways. Bishop Darrel then began to preached and impart the anointing of God. A small amount of people start to laugh (poink, poink* only for those who went would understand). It was so unexpected compared to Friday when I was much more ready to receive it. I could feel the wave after wave flowing upon me. I couldn't help laughing while kicking my legs and slapping my lap. Not only me, other people did that too. Some rolled on the floor, dancing, and jumping and laughing all about. We could feel the anointing level was stronger compared to Friday. Bishop Darrel ask us to expect more on Sunday(today).

You know what, I got silver dust on my thumbs but now no more. Wanted to take picture but it was so fine to look at.

I did took picture of angels too, got colour somemore. Friday was orange and yesterday was blue. Cool eh???? I don't think it is the camera light Jasmine, too much for coincidence.

Well at the climax, we sang the theme song. So many angels appeared. Some even got more than 15 in one of them. If you compare Friday and yesterday, yesterday had more angels than Friday. So were expecting multitudes of it on Sunday(today 28/5/06)


















See the pale lights at the ceiling fan?






















Hidden Mickey mouse....haha

















Do you see a pale blue dot?




So come I beg you people, bring your digital camera along. Remember to always use flash if not cannot take any angels somehow. Here are some pictures.

But the great thing was a group of Methodist church people came! They are the radical type. They are even willing to give up their post in church to experience God's presence. Remember John Mclennon last year? They went too to experience God's presence. Please pray for them so that their own church members would open their eyes and their hearts.

Please come to day too, last service tonight at Emmanuel Baptist Church, 7.30pm.(early bird, catches a seat. XD)

No comments:

Followers