About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

~ Goodbye 2005 and Welcome 2006!! ~

In a blink of an eye one whole year has passed. As you grow up, time seems to catch up with you and time moves faster. How about you?
[mind wanders away to another fraction of galaxy]

As i see 2005 goes by, i tend to wander about my childhood memories. I can remember wanting the day to end quickly and time go faster so that i can have my school hols. But now it is just the opposite....I always think to myself that i haven't finish living to the fullest of year 2005!!!!
Well what can we do anyway.........(^.^)

2005 is indeed a year where i learn a lot of things especially in my life and also spiritually. I can say i improve a lot in those areas.

This year i also have a fair share of prophesies too. Not large ones but of course i have to be faithful in the small one first. This are some of them........
1)able to write songs
2)praying for others
3)prophetic gifts....

I was more sceptical about the last one because i'm not the really spiritual type(i think?). Well i donno. But God came true to me in this area. Many times this year i receive prophetic pictures mainly in my youth meeting. So i thought to myself, i can do it!!! I actually prayed about it during the leadership camp and God answered it. This will be one of my new years resolution.

And most of all i want to say a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Followers