About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Oh Dear..............

It has been ages since i wrote another post. SO sorry!!!!!!!!
Form four is so hectice. Lousy teachers and a lot of homework..................Why oh WHy??????????????

Anyway i try to crammed everything in this one post. Well i'm very proud to say I have a CHINESE BAMBOO FLUTE!!!!!!!!
Finally after all these years....................my first flute(excluding th erecorder of course).
I'm so eager about learning it since form one.........Very hrad to find one you know....................

Now Chinese new year........to me okay lar. Biscuits and cake i made were superb,moist and crunchy.......so proud of myself........hehe. Seriously i really didn't vistit ppl this time. Donno wad's up with my parents.

Gtg liao..........see so fast.....this show u how busy from four is............tata

No comments:

Followers