About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Monday, December 26, 2005

~Leadership Camp~

Note: some paragraphs are taken my Jasmine blog as i'm lazy to type :)

I'm back from a most wonderful camp, or more accurately, retreat. Man we had such fun together. Everyone was crazy...hahah. Loaded with tricks, pranks, lame jokes and other cumb stuff..but at the same time God moved in such a powerful way. I can truly say that my life has been changed.

I really got tanned when i was in Santubong (scratch and peels skin). Actually was my fault really. I swan most of the afternoon. Anyway, upon the arrival at Santubong, I got the same roomates again from the Embacy Camp except Daniel Chong. I unpacked my stuff and got ready to swim. I was really angry with the management as he place our rooms at the second floor. ARGGGGGH really geram. Have to help the aunties to carry stuff summore. haih~

Went swimming for the whole afternoon. Got back at around 5.15 pm. I ate junk food while waiting for my turn to bath. After that, i went to Gladys's room to eat our dinner. We ate chicken stew. For some reason during the whole camp, that naughty Shawn(i think i spelt it right) Wong keep on smiling a "gayish",clown width creepy smile. It freaks me out even thinking about it.

Anyway our nite meeting started at around seven thirty. It was an awesome praise and worship as God's presence just filled the whole room. The message was very uplifting. I can really say Uncle Mervyn's message is ever improving because your faith is just lifted up when listening to him. Joshua also shared a bit of the past Embacy group which is G1(generation 1). The fire, zeal and etc....I was encouraged and somehow i began to feel the fire already. Later at the worship part, people began to receive the fire without laying of hands. Suddenly, i had a vision . I saw this torpedo full of fire went into my body. A rushing gush of fire went throughout my body that instance. I was fanning myself. I was so hot. I had the urged to pass the fire so i pass it on to daniel. He receive it and was shaking. It was an awesome nite.

The next day, we had our usual meeting in the morning. It was about visions. Very good topic.
I really learn a lot from it. But i was very geram with Shawn Wong. The "sinis" smile again. Arggggghhh.....WHY does he always disturb and sit nearby me? Besides that, he keep on pinching me and disturbing my bottle. I was angry so i pinched him back where the pain receptors are more at. Muahahaha. Science and brains.......kakakakakakakaka........

We had beef sandwiches for lunch. Right after that i went swimming. Siao arr me.......1.30 pm i went swimming till 5 ++. Had a good time of fun.

The night meeting was VERY VERY VERY AWESOME. I want to focus on it more. The presence of God was so real. The theme for that night was inner healing although Uncle merv wanted it so much to be fire and the river of God. I was already crying at the praise part because I felt God was in this room. Another vision came to me, I saw God in his kingly robe standing in the middle of the room with his hands wide open to receive us saying " reach out to me, reach out to me, i want to show my love towards you." I cried so much that nite. I felt the urged to to tell the people so i did. I cried when i said it. The whole room was crying went i said that word. Glory to God. After that most of the time was praying for people and sharing your testimony.

Another fun part...........

After d session dat nite we played around till 3.30 am. haha. It was Shaun Cheng's bday today and they sabor-ed him with peanut butter, kaya, lipstick and shaving cream and dumped him into the pool during midnite. Mosat of them went swimming at midnite when is was raining...Crazy people but i really wanted to join them. Problem is that Shawn wanted to throw me into the pool, so i was practically hiding in my room. Most of them enjoy the fun. I heard there was a embacy jiwang group(lovesick group)performance at aunty cynthia's room. Haih.....i missed out the fun....mebbe next time~

The next day, THE HORROR!!!!!!!!
PMR RESULTS!!!!!!!!
I was very anxious. I quickly ate breakfast at went swimming so that i can calm myself down. We were all waiting anxiouly by the pool . Daniel got straight a's and was thrown into the pool . Har har har...............I got mine after his and......
TENG TENG TENG.............
I got straight a's!!!!!!!glory to god.
But i wasn't thrown in because the surfboard was missing. hehehehehhehehehhehehe..........

Wad a weird camp.....................but fun too....... can't wait for next year........
Some pics:
















Shaun before being sabor-ed















Chai Kueh as eyes.........yucky

















Ruldoph the red nose reindeer
















Now kaya.........















Our group pic............sweet memoirs.............

No comments:

Followers