About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Tiramisu!!!!

I made a delicous,scrumptious,nicest tiramisu yesterday. Now i know why tiramisu are very expensive because the ingredients are expensive(duh......=.=' ).Besides dat, making tiramisu is very tideous but i really enjoy it. A long time before PMR, i already wanted to learn how to make tiramisu. So i search and search until i found the best tiramisu recipe on the net which is webpage.It is full with step by step instuctions and pictures.........very good indeed.

Here is a picture of my tiramisu:














Oh no!!!!!!!, my tiramisu is burnt.....just kidding.....it is the cocoa powder..haha :)


Actually i change the recipe a little due to the fact some ingredients are not avaliable.Instead of the italian biscuits as the cake, i change to pandan sponge cake and it came out just fine.I also change the mascarpone cheese to philadelphia cream cheese and but it was still nice. I thought it will turn out wrong but it came out nicely set. Honestly my cake doesn't have espresso and marsala wine but it still taste splendid.

Click here for the recipe

No comments:

Followers