About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Hectic day.......

Pack day I had yesterday.
It was my sister's graduation concert yesterday I had to help get her ready her attire and make up because my mom had to attend staff meeting. So I practice on her different type of eye shadow lousy because I'm a boy. Finally, I managed to get the right colour which is blue.

After taking a bath we(my mom came back) got ready to go for the concert. Here is the picture of her after I make her up.....haha:














My cute sister








We reach there around 1.10pm . And u know wad, there was no parking space so in the end my mom parked her car near the housing estate.


I went in first as my sister needs to report to the teacher at once and beside she was late already.
I finally found some seats and booked some for my parents father would come later as he needs to pick my brother from tuition waiting, I read the schedule for the concert.I WAS SHOCKED. My sister joined the FANCY DRESS COMPETITION and it was like her turn to model after her dance followed by the level 2 dance. Besides that, the pauses between the dances is not long.

She dance very well to Huang Xing Ling's song "Honey". She was the only one moving and dancing to the rhythm(shaking her body too :) )After her dance , I panicked(I'm her dress manager, sort of) and hurried to get her at the back stage. I finally found her amongst the crowd and brought her to change with my mom. She wore a Chinese cheongsam with a flower bun....I 'm the one who made her hair into a nice bun. Oh yah, she also had a Chinese fan with her

My mom and I ran back to our seats and sat down were questioning as my father and brother not yet arrived to the concert. I waited and finally the fancy dress competition started. When my sister came out (I taught her how to model with the Chinese fan) , she was the only one that mesmerised the crowd as the other participants just walk,do not smile, and do not pose. She fanned out her fan which I taught her how to and posed for the judges very well. I was very excited. Some other people wore chicken outfits , sunflower, fairies but they did not posed as well as my sister.(*proud of my sis*)

She changed again and prepared for her Malay dance. In the Malay dance she did not do well as the teacher played the wrong music. The music did not have any lyrics so she couldn't know what was the next step. Not only her, the others couldn't dance well. It was a very bad show.

Anyway it was time for the results for the fancy dress competition.I was disappointed as my sis only got consolation as she didn't wore any fancy dress(silly me) but anyway she did a good job as she was very flamboyant when she posed. Oh yah, my father and bro came just after the modeling....haih they all miss out the fun part.

After that she wore the graduation robes and received her cerfiticate..Oh well, I'll miss the school(was my school last time) concert as this is the last time.The tadika block will be demolished end of this year and the staff and students will be moved to another place. All my memories will be gone.....*sob*

ps: sorry the photos are shaky as my hands were tired taking videos of people ...........
ps2:I'll post more photo later as my modem something wrong

No comments:

Followers