About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Simple Updates Again

Yeah! Got my comp back again after being in the "hospital" for about 5 days. Now i am blogging on it.

Last few days i attended the "Kuching Prophetic Conference" and was powerfully impacted by it. I am surprised how my piano improve so vastly[heard the recordings]. Glory to God! I really enjoyed hearing Dr.Paul Ang and wife , Dr. Christina 's teaching. Broke a lot of mindsets and correct our thinking. Greatly blessed by their family. Yesterday, they flew back to Rawang, Selangor and their son, Asher[featured in the monopoly blog post] sent a cute video of him saying goodbye to me and Lavender. Awwwww, so CUTE! I don't have the video right now but maybe i will upload later.

Last Sunday, Dr.Paul Ang was invited to speak at Blessed Church, Tabuan Laru. Dr.Paul Ang always wanted to meet up with "Pastor Lim Gee Tion" the composer for the hokkien song "Kan Gua Eh Chiew[come hold my hand]" which happened to ministered to him. So naturally i tagged along my dad and Dr.Paul Ang to their church on Sunday Night.

You want to experiece church revival? Visit theirs.

NEVER in my life i see so many people packed in one church . About 800-900 all squeezed and packed from shoulder to shoulder worshipping in unity. Their church is really united, yound and old they worked together. Just because i tagged along Dr.Paul i was treated like a VIP; never in my life i experience that. The ushers specially arranged chairs, gave us mineral water, and the ushers even offered my dad to relocate/re-park his car nearby the church . Wow! They are really train well to respect their pastor. The power of God was also there too. Could felt the presence of God strongly and the fire of God was there. Its really a revival. By the way, they just got the permit to built a church having a seating capacity of 5000 people. Their church alone is already 2000 people. Rm7 million will be used just for sound system. I WANT !!!!

Just being there once, made me feel so small in what our church can still do. I really respect them as they are trained well. Met Michael Boon, Samuel and Samantha Sii. Didn't expect to meet me there. Haha. Good luck Michael in what you do~

I was mistaken as Dr.Paul's eldest son as the wife is an Indian. Haha. So funny, some say that night i look like an indian, malay, iban etc. Some joked that i got petronas as they look for malay looking chinese. Haha.

Will find some more things to update about~

No comments:

Followers