About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Beta Edition

Grace recently asked me to do a t-shirt design for her class as she was impressed with my recent Line Dance Shirt design. Immediately, i have the idea on what to do and brushes i should use. I wanted it to be funky and cool for going out but having a urban techno feel. I visioned a class of cool kids but smart. So the cliche name of "The Limas[they're singers]" represents the cooler side whereas the catchphrase "Beta Edition" is to represent the smarter side. Confusing?

After few days trying to assemble the idea, here's the result. Give some opinions in the tag box. I might change the purple as its a bit too dark[my computer doesn't seem to give the correct colour i want]. Best viewed when enlarge.



p/s: its like a variation of Deeper Conference t-shirt? haha.



Front Design- Upper Left Section























Front Design- Lower Right section [almost at the hem]





















Back Design- Lower Right section




















The back is not much outstanding as Grace requested that she wants to place her classmates names all over the back. Just a hue and splats of purple to give a nice effect.

p/s: Maybe i should go into T-shirt design as a sideline. Haha

No comments:

Followers