About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Rejected but Accepted~

Well though i didn't get JPA scholarship to pursue biotechnology overseas, i am praying that God will open another door for me to do so. Who knows i get a better scholarship. Though i may take longer time to complete everything i don't mind because i will be getting double or triple degrees! My other hope is the teaching course whereby i can get a degree in Biology[at least i study biology] and hopefully i can go into biotechnology from there. Its competitive. Only 150 people out of whole Malaysia would be chosen. Who's gonna get it? I donno that's for sure but i am leaving this matter to God's hands.

Another thing, petrol prices is going way up. Who knows i'll be the next one to find the largest source of petroleum in the world. Hahaha. Well its just a thought.

Lastly, Congrats to Kelvin and Michael Boon that got biotechnology in USA. I know you stole my course but hope you do well in it. Remember to buy me cenderahati!!!

Next up: Badminton~

No comments:

Followers