About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Robbers + Band Fever

Yesterday was the scariest and weirdest experience i ever happened in my whole life . Never did i ever such an event will occur to me. This should only happen in newspapers and other related paraphernalia . But THANK GOD i was safe!!!!!!


















My neighbours was ROBBED of more than Rm 2000 worth of jewelleries, cash, acessories[watches], etc. They were only a bunch of youths staying there so don't expect much expensive things there. BUT STILL they were ROBBED!!!! In addition to that, the robbers peed/shee-sheed/piss on all the girls undies. That is the sickest most inhuman thing i have ever heard. I mean they lost their valuables and now you want to piss on their clothes??? Bunch of lunatics.

Where were you Anders, when the event occurred?
I was hiding behind my lounge room couch pretending to be a statue.


Nonsense, Anders was capturing the video of the thieves in action with his handy dandy K510i 1.3 megapixel handphone camera. *cues Detective music*

Well, that COULD have happened which didn't.






















I was actually BATHING. Yes, i know i missed the LIGHTS, CAMERA, and ACTION. But how was i suppose to know? I am the only the first hand witness which actually HEARD the action in action. It was something like this while i was showering.

*People running to and fro*
*Door/window Grill Crash*
*Door bang open and close*
*Drawers open and then closed repetitively*
*People run upstairs*
*Door bang open and close*
*Drawers open and then closed repetitively*
*People run downstairs*
*Up and downstairs with doors banging and drawers being pulled open*

While i was showering, i suddenly felt scared , i had a gut feeling that a robbery was in action. I muttered a quiet prayer asking God to send his angels to protect our house. As i went out of the shower there stood two robbers my father was back home already. Nothing seems to be happening. I thought that my Dad was the one running up and down opening the drawers . He said he only came upstairs to get some clothes. I left that matter at the back of my mind.

After we came back after shopping from Tabuan Jaya at night [about ten o'clock], our neighbours come asking whether we heard anything/see/record because they were robbed. I really kesian them. Mind you, their security is tight. Here lock there lock everywhere lock lock! Suddenly i remember what i heard earlier that evening [6 pm]. They say they were also robbed the other day at their office. I really kesian them.

I do have a gut feeling that the robbers must be one of them [inside robbery] . Then again, it might be not. I want to Praise God as the robbers chose to robbed that house when ours is so much easier to break into. Our kitchen door was even open[shall never repeat that kecuaian anymore]. And i think we have more valuables than them. Thank God for his protection.

P/s: i didn't get KPLSPM so now i am an official Petronas Scholar. Shall try to appeal for KPLSPM though.

P/s 2: Maybe God didn't give me biotechnology because he wants Malaysia to be more developed in the field? That is one possibility. Hmmmm....

Tomorrow is the big day for all Marching Band in Sarawak. So excited. Ex-band members or music lovers come and support the exciting event!

Date: 12 June 2008 [tomorrow]
Time: 6 pm -till around 9/10 i think
Venue: Kuching astroturf or also known as Kuching's Hockey Stadium . It is next to MBKS main building and Dewan Suarah [Kuching Festival]
Free of charge!

So come. The bands will compete in music , formation , and artistic with colour guards somemore. Don't missed it! About 6 bands will be competitin. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Followers