About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dancing Swinburne

YES! I got my ballroom shoes from Singapore!! Finally i can start dancing properly. Its genuine leather with blue suede soles. That's why i can't get it wet or else my shoe would be spoiled. I couldn't find my camera so there's no picture for you to see... Haha

Anyway, yes, college life is starting for me. I'm going to swinburne tomorrow for the orientation and such. So quick lar!!!! Hope to see Colin and a feel familiar faces tomorrow. I'm going to Swinburne to kill time while waiting for scholarships. I wanna the scholarship more. Hehe. If Swinburne isn't that good, I'll enter Form 6. But i'll still do my very best during those few months. Still have to fight with those engineering students. MUST GET DISTINCTION!

Wish me the best!!!!
Hope to snap some pictures of tomorrow......*sob* enjoying my last day of holiday *sob*

No comments:

Followers