About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thursday Blues

*cues blues music at the background*

I just came back from Rileks, the place where i was suppose to have my driving law and regulations test.

I DID NOT FAIL

I DID NOT PASS

o.0 Huh????? must be your expression now.

Well, my name wasn't entered into the computer system so now i have to wait for their call. Instructor called M.K.M to find out why this thing has happened. Apparently, their internet line is not working well. However, my name and documents submission for the test was handed in 2 days ago. It is entirely impossible for the clerks not to be able to submit my name into the system. If there is a will there is a way. I mean if i were them i will call the HQ department or Fax or even get the internet technician to fix the line. Now i just have to wait or change the date of test to another day which may be tomorrow or next week. I have CNY preparations ok?

Sigh

*cries* I Don't wanna study anymore T.T *cries*

No comments:

Followers