About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Parents and Thoughts~

Its been awhile since i last blog . Not much activity to report but anyway i am beginning to fall in love with jazz music again. Ahh~

Oh yah, one announcement;correct me if am wrong. Green Road School Band would be having an open performance this Friday night/noon as they would be competing soon during the month of June. Its to prepare them to face the crowd. There would be spotlights[if it's at night] and NO they don't have glow in the dark uniforms. So please come this Friday night/noon[hopefully i can too] . For more details, ask Christine. Don't worry , its free of charge.

Back to the main post.

















Just a day ago i realize that some/many people have this problem. We always call someone by the wrong name and try correcting it but in the end calling someone else's name. Like our brain is confuse or something.

Situation #1

I am alone in my house
Mom: Ivan, come here!!!! ummmm i mean Lavender!!! 0o0o0ops! I mean Anders come here and help me!
Me : =.=

Situation #2
Still alone in the house

Mom: IVANANDERS! come here~
Me: Where's Ivan leh?
Mom: I mean You~
Me: =.=

I find it strange cause most parents i've met are also like that. I wonder what kind of disorder is that. Haha. My mom can't shake of this habit. But wait sometimes they get into weird mixture of situations.

Situation #3

Mom: Go bathe right now and bring down the washing machine!!!
Me: *shock* huh??? the WASHING MACHINE IS UPSTAIRS MEH??!!
Mom: I mean put your clothes into the washing machine and then bring down the vacuum cleaner.
Me: oh~

Haha. Life in a house and family are always fun and funny.
How about you, have you ever experienced this situations~???

P/s: i might delay some post as i have some new designing project to do. Yipee!

No comments:

Followers