About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

National Intergration

Yesterday i played keyboard for the largest combined prayer meeting among churches[Trilingual=English+Mandarin+Malay]. More than 1500 people i guess. Certainly not up to 3000. And imagine more than half comes from Blessed Church. A prime example on how a church can be so united.

Anyway, last night was pretty interesting.

Someone A: [In Malay] Which church do you come from?
Me: Emmanuel Baptist Church
Someone A: Are you Iban?
Me: No...hehe. Saya orang Cina [i am chinese]

Me: Someone A just told me that i look like an Iban.
Someone B: Yeah, you really have some features like an Iban.
Me: But many people seems to say that i look more towards an Indian.
Someone B: YEAH HOR! You really look like an indian!
Me: Hehehe.....
Someone B: More like a CINDIAN[chinese +indian]!
Me:=.=

Conclusion: I am the prime example of national intergration. If i am an ambassador of Malaysia i can represent every tribe in Malaysia. That's national intergration . Haha!

I donno what my coloured skin will surprise me next.....

No comments:

Followers