About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Induction Cooker

Last Monday, since it was a public holiday [in conjunction with Wesak Day], my family and I decided to enjoy ourselves at " The Spring Mall" after a hearty lunch at Country Court at Eastmoore[what a mouthful of words].

After and hour or so walking aimlessly around Parkson because of the supposedly on-going "Grand Sale" at the clothes department, i decided to follow my dad up to the car accessories section. Spend some time looking for a new car perfume as my nose is very sensitive. I can easily can get a headache after smelling strong artificial perfume. The closer it is to its natural scent[not the unpleasant ones], the better the perfume is.

I decided to walk through the "Cooking Section" which where my heart is. After browsing and admiring the artistic table decor i caught my eyes on this new red electrical induction cooker. The kind whereby a metal pot/wok/etc will heat up through infrared when in contact, allowing you to cook. I look at the price tag. I was shocked. It was SO CHEAP!. I blink and blink again so that i know my eyes aren't fooling me. The price tag remained the same. Hooray!



















I immediately grabbed it and went to the counter to "pay" for it. Guess what's the price???!!!















That's RIGHT! And it is no mistake. Little did i know that Parkson was actually having a promotion during that day. There are giving free gifts and the lucky customers who found those "zero" price items can take it home. Cool huh!

Now the induction cooker is lying in my kitchen corner!!! Haha. Gonna try it out soon.

Disclaimer: The free gift is a total fiction. I am just pulling your leg. I am too kind to make a loss for Parkson. Anyone wants to try bringing it home? Look for Parkson Cooking section at "The Spring Mall"

No comments:

Followers