About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Huh???



+



+




=????????

I think you should have guess by now.....
What??? you still don't know?
So obvious leh.....
Scroll down if you know the answer
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
That's RIGHT it is BALLROOM DANCING!!!!!

Yeah, you heard me right. I'm going for ballroom lessons every tuesday and thursday night. So fun leh. Yesterday we had our first ballroom lesson.Though the steps are simple it is the style,footing,techinque and posture that makes the difference in the dancing. I'm gonna be the best in the ballroom dancing liao (hehe). I really like it i donno why. For you perverts out there it is not the *touching touching* that i like okay!!! It's hard you know to create a chemistry between a couple even they do not know each other well. That's the challenge. To dance with someone just like that and create a blast. Anyway, my partner is my sister, so no worries.Hehe
I purposely brought her coz u know lah....Don't want to that one that one..

Yesterday we just learn the basic for whole two hours.Though is kind of boring(only one step mar) it is Really a good practice. But the thing is i'm so used to line dancing so the technique is a little bit off. But no worries i can adapt quickly..Oh yah hor! i forgot to tell you what dance i learnt. Well ballroom is divided into two categories:
a)Ballroom(so ironic)
b)Latin
We are learning the Latin section coz it is more energetic and challenging which i love of course. And under Latin there is subdivisions again. So the first dance we learnt is the ChaCha or Cha-Cha.I have to practice for tomorrow again....

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBAAAAAAAAA!
anyone who wants to learn ballroom can contact me......
it's free of charge...........

No comments:

Followers