About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

~A New year A new Beginning~

The past week was prety dissapointing especially with my exam results. Although i got many "A's" but still i know it wasn't my real standard because other got higher A 's than me. *sob* Hopefully still can get top ten lar. Feel so dissapointed.

My Results:

BM-66 (okaylar......my class only one person got and "A")
ENGLISH-84
PHYSICS-86
CHEMISTRY-68(so many terrible sily mistakes...feel like slapping myself)
BIOLOGY-88
HISTORY-80
EST-93
MORAL-70
ADD MATHS-83
MODERN MATHS-88

Well God has plan for for all this to happen so i'll try my best for the coming semester exam. Please pray for me.

I'm sure u notice my topic index....weird hor..........hehe. Anyway, i'm thinking of changing my blog Layout..Any comments???......

No comments:

Followers