About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Friday, April 07, 2006

~The Magic of inersia~

For the following videos.......u may have to click on the videos to watch them..

Actually our science labs are full of magic. Recently, i brought my digital camera to school for my moral project but in the end the project was cancelled. I brought it to science lab not wanting it to be stolen. In front of the teacher i recorded the "inersia" experiment. God is so great to invent inersia. It is a Magic we seldom notice in our daily lives.

Here are some cool clips.......
This is the coin inersia clip. Keep ur eyes peeled....u don't want to miss the action.



and another one......


This is a pencil box inersia.......



This is my ignorant Bio teacher, Miss CHee teaching......she threathen me that she'll tell the police if i keep it. Har har.......She was just joking with me.....hehe.....




















Here are her candid shots.......















Future spiderwoman.........




























Malaysian Idol peringkat sekolah


















How big is a air particle??


















Shut up!!!!!

MORE TO COME!!!!!!!!
Beware MISS CHEE.....hehe

P/s: i can't find the picture of miss chee smooching.....hehehehe..............

No comments:

Followers