About Me

A geologist to be learning and growing more in Jesus Christ. Yes, he is my Rock!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I wanted to blog but...

........the internet killed my mood. For this past few weeks or so, the internet connection has been so bad. So many things happened and interesting events to blog about left unwritten because i officially lose the mood. I'm freaking stressed out over this. I hope the streamyx can be installed as soon as possible. I need to do work and a few projects which requires internet. Anyway, updates are i am currently studying for Statiscal Data Analysis which is like a total nerd subject ( i found out that all geologist are practically nerds) which analyzes every little data you can find. Like did you know that a judge has to use statistics to pass a judgement? it cannot exceed a 1% error when giving a costly verdict like death. EVEN THOUGH the murderer is 98.9999999999 % guilty. But because of inadequate alibis and proofs, he or she will be let go. That's why up to today many murderers are still let loose. Ok, enough about statistics. ON a light note, i'll be playing the piano for a choir. My first time playing a full score of notes or in a commoner's language, taugehs(bean sprouts) for VCF(varsity christian fellowship) choir. I prefer playing freestyle. Next week is the 10th anniversary of VCF so i have to play perfectly. Help me God! And oh oh, coming back to Kuchign on the 20th November and then off to KL on the 4th December for holidays and a petronas camp. I think that basically wraps up my updates so far. Till my blogging "chi" comes back and there is avaliable internet connection, tata for now~

No comments:

Followers